Vans Maintenance Services
Need a garage for van repairs, fleet van servicing, engine repairs, MOTs in the Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton or Winchester areas on the South Coast?
Boarhunt provide complete fleet or single vehicle support solutions for Commercial vehicle users up to 3.5 Tonne covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance, service and repair.
Our fully trained technicians provide a fast and efficient service at competitive rates, ensuring our customers vans stay on the road in between servicing. Using the latest diagnostic equipment, and drawing from a wealth of experience in commercial vehicles, we undertake service and repair work on all makes of trucks and trailers.
Commercial vehicle servicing, maintenance, MOT and repairs in Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Winchester areas. Here at Boarhunt, we know how important it is to keep your van on the road which is why we offer a 24 hour roadside assistance in the event of your vehicle breaking down. If a breakdown does occur we have technicians on call 24/7 every day of the year.
Our highly trained technicians are able to attend within the hour and their response vehicles have on-board diagnostic equipment for fast fault tracing and carry a comprehensive range of parts for on-the-spot repairs.
We cover all vehicle servicing and repairs to fit in with your requirements. We can prepare and carry out your annual MOT test (including class IV and VII) Our flexible approach as well as our customer focus are our strengths enabling us to offer a first rate service without main dealer prices.
- Servicing to follow manufacturer’s schedules
- Class VII and IV MOTs
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Engine diagnostics and repairs
- Diagnostics to cover every system on your car (All manufacturers covered)
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Tyre supply and fitting service
- Courtesy vehicle available on request
Our workshop is fully equipped with trained commercial Vehicle Technicians.
- Vehicle health check £25.00
- Winter Check (Battery, antifreeze, tyres, levels and visual on brakes)
- Class VII MOT £45.00
- Fault code read out £25.00
- Roadside Callout (in Hours) £35 plus mileage
- Oil Service (Example Mercedes Sprinter 2009) £120.00
- Major Service (Example Mercedes Sprinter 2009) £185.00